Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Global Warming/Global Temperature



These are some questions about global temperature. I have no idea what the answers are so I'm guessing at what I think.

What do you think the global average temperature is? I have no idea what the global average temperature is, because there are so many different areas with very different temperatures, but I'm guessing it might be between 40°F and 80°F, definitely less than 80°.
How much do you think the average global temperature has increased in the past 100 years? In the past 100 years I think the global temperature might have increased 10-20 degrees or less.
What do you think is the hottest the Earth has ever been?How about the coldest the Earth has ever been? I think the hottest the Earth has ever been might be around 80°F or higher. The coldest is probably below -1 to -10°F because of the ice ages.
Are you concerned about "global warming?" I am a little concerned about global warming because it could change a lot of things, but I'm not sure if it will happen while I'm alive or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment